06/09/2009

Vanilla Extract Update - Day 8

After reading a blog about making vanilla extract with 80 proof vodka, I decided that this could be a fun thing to do, in a trainspotting kinda way. I reckon I will subject you to periodic photo entry of how my vanilla extract is coming along. Basically take a bottle of vodka, bung some vanilla pods in it - I used 5 Madagascan ones and leave it in somewhere dark and give it a shake every so often. I plan to keep it going for about a year so you guys are gonna SO fed up of these photo updates by the time Christmas rolls in. 





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.


1 comment:

  1. Aha! Found it. I'm going to give this a go since I have a bottle of vod that's not going to be drunk while I'm still nursing the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice..... :P