07/09/2009

My friend, Sadie..


Taught me a naughty word today. Vaffanculo. This was after I asked her if it is true that real Italians don't ever use dried herbs in their cooking. I think the vaffanculo was directed at that statement, although I did also ask if she thought it was acceptable to put soy sauce and blackstrap molasses in bolognaise sauce. Tee hee.

Anyway, she gave me a really great recipe for chocolate cake. I was going to publish it here but then, I just remembered that I don't have her permission to post it. So you will have to just make do with a picture of it.. until I get in touch with her and learn yet another useful Italian word and get her ok to post the recipe.



Wooo hoo, that Sadie, she said YES.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice..... :P